- 90 Tablets
Smaller tablet (no fillers added)
- Supports Sinus Health
- Supports Joint Health
- Supports Immune System
- Serratiopeptidase (Serrapeptase) is a proteolytic enzyme and works by breaking down abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation & promotes healing
- It may help to effectively reduce;
- mucous build-up
- Non-cancerous lumpy breasts among women (fibrocystic breast disease)
- “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis)
- 100% vegetarian and perfect for those that have a hard time with swallowing big tablets
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diet, not to cure, prevent, or treat diseases or replace the variety of foods important to a healthful diet.
- Supplements can help you meet daily requirements for certain nutrients, but when you combine drugs and foods, too much of some nutrients can also cause problems.
- Many factors play a role in deciding if a supplement is right for you, including possible drug interactions and side effects.
- Do not self-diagnose any health condition. Together, you and your healthcare team can make the best decision for optimal health.