"XGen" Trademark name is registered in USA. "XGen" has offices in USA & Asia.
Our Environment Friendly Packaging:
- All our bottles are made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or polyethylene high-density (PEHD) which is a polyethylene thermoplastic made from petroleum. Products made from Type 2 HDPE recycled plastic are considered Eco-friendly because they are made mainly from post-consumer products and are recyclable at the end of their useful life. ... HDPE plastic is the most environmentally stable of all plastics – giving off no harmful fumes into the environment.
- All our boxes are made from eco-friendly Bux Board & other material. One very significant thing about modern-day packaging is their friendliness to the environment. Most of the materials used these days are biodegradable, meaning they can easily be broken down by environmental factors, and this makes them easily disposable. The bux board boxes are made up of recyclable material, which doesn't cast any haunting effects on the environment.
Supplementary Food Sachet Packs:
- All our sachet packs are made from eco-friendly material, conforming to United Nations World Food Program & UNICEF's guidelines.
All our bottles have the tamper proof inner induction seal on the bottle
All our products are manufactured using Halal ingredients.
About the company (Mission):
- Provide quality Vegetarian-Friendly & Halal nutraceutical & beauty products under our XGen brand and also under private label along with label design service. We also cater to “Custom formulations”.
- Provide products that are manufactured in US FDA registered facility of US FDA approved ingredients.
- Provide cost effective solutions to relief organizations & NGOs to address moderate & severe acute malnutrition, supporting food for pregnant & lactating women, senior homes, and emergency food for disaster areas.
- Explore areas requiring nutrition & emergency foods
- Senior Centers for replacement meal or malnutrition.
- Emergency food for campers, hikers, boats and more.
- Sports gyms for balancing vitamins and mineral intake.
- In Asia:
- Support School Health & Nutrition Programs to improve health and wellbeing of children.
- Provide cost effective solution to hospitals, relief organizations, NGOs and other institutions to address;
- Malnutrition & Stunted growth among children.
- Health and wellbeing of pregnant & lactating women.
- Hospitals for replacement meal, Moderate Acute Malnutrition (MAM) & Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM).
- Emergency food for disaster areas.
- Globally, about one in four children under 5 years old are stunted – 25 percent in 2011. An estimated 80 percent of the world's 165 million stunted children live in just 14 countries.
- There are 1 billion malnutrition & hungry people (i.e. 1/7th of the world population). UN's World Food Program (WFP), which is the world’s largest relief organization but can only cater to a small portion of world malnutrition & hunger.