"XGen" Trademark name is registered in USA. "XGen" has office in USA & Asia.
- All our bottles are made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or polyethylene high-density (PEHD) which is a polyethylene thermoplastic made from petroleum. Products made from Type 2 HDPE recycled plastic are considered Eco-friendly because they are made mainly from post-consumer products and are recyclable at the end of their useful life. ... HDPE plastic is the most environmentally stable of all plastics – giving off no harmful fumes into the environment.
- All our unit boxes are made from eco-friendly Bux Board & other material. One very significant thing about modern-day packaging is their friendliness to the environment. Most of the materials used these days are biodegradable, meaning they can easily be broken down by environmental factors, and this makes them easily disposable. The bux board boxes are made up of recyclable material, which doesn't cast any haunting effects on the environment.
SF Sachet Packs:
- All our sachet packs are made from eco-friendly material.
All our bottles have the tamper proof inner induction seal on the bottle
All our products are manufactured using Halal ingredients.
Mission & Vision:
- One-stop online shop for most commonly used nutraceutical and beauty products under our “XGen” brand.
- Be the preferred private label manufacturer representative for our high quality products with competitive pricing by our FDA registered manufacturing pharmaceutical / nutraceutical factory in Asia.
- Be the preferred supplier of "Supplementary Foods" to address malnutrition and stunted growth.
- Support School Health & Nutrition Programs to improve health and well-being of children.
- Provide cost effective solution to hospitals, relief organizations, NGOs and other institutions to address;
- Stunted growth among children.
- Health and well-being of Pregnant & Lactating Women
- Emergency food for disaster areas
- Hospitals for replacement meal or treating malnutrition.
- Globally, about one in four children under 5 years old are stunted – 25 percent in 2011. An estimated 80 percent of the world's 165 million stunted children live in just 14 countries.
- There are 1 billion malnutrition & hungry people (i.e. 1/7th of the world population). UN's World Food Program (WFP), which is the world’s largest relief organization but can only cater to a small portion of world malnutrition & hunger.