- 30 Tablets
- Promotes healthy teeth & gums.*
It can be taken in addition to a general multivitamin multi-mineral supplement.*
Specifically formulated to promote healthy teeth & gums and proper growth, protection, and overall health of oral structures and tissues.
- Post-surgical patients…useful following extractions, root canals, implants, etc., as nutritional insurance during recovery and through continued use after surgery to help keep teeth and gum structures healthy.
- Orthodontic patients…helps keep teeth and gums healthy during structural adjustment.
- Periodontal patients…helps ensure adequate amounts of key nutrients known to help keep the periodontium healthy.
- Peri/postmenopausal patients…provides nutrients, such as calcium and vitamin D, necessary for healthy alveolar (jaw) bone and overall oral structures.
- Elderly patients…provides additional nutrients for those that have diets deficient in vitamins and minerals critical for helping to keep teeth and gums healthy.
Nutrition plays a key role in the maintenance of overall health as well as oral health. The best way to keep your mouth healthy is to brush and floss frequently and avoid tobacco products. It is also important to make sure you are eating a healthy and balanced diet. Even those who eat well can be at risk for nutritional deficiencies due to pollution, stress and various medications and medical conditions that can interfere with the absorption of essential nutrients or accelerate their depletion.
In a healthy mouth, nutrients support normal renewal and turnover of the tissue and bones that surround and support the teeth. This product provides the nutrients necessary to help maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Formulation for this product was carefully developed to ensure that the amounts of all components were within a safe intake range (NOAEL, LOAEL), even if taken with a general multivitamin multimineral supplement. There are vitamin and mineral components of this product that exceed the maximum Daily Value or RDA. However, as stated by the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), exceeding the maximum RDA in no way means that such overage amounts are unsafe. There is scientific evidence that in certain body metabolic and physiological processes there may be an increased need for vitamins and minerals to maintain tissues and cell integrity and growth.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.