- Fortified lipid-based paste/spread made with heat treated oil peanuts, sugar, milk powder, vegetable oils, vitamins and minerals.
- May be eaten directly from the package with no necessary dilution, mixing or cooking. Just knead the packet, open & eat.
- Vegetarians-Friendly, Gluten Free and made from Halal ingredients that are on US FDA approved list.
- XGen RUTF complies with the nutritional composition recommended by WHO, UNICEF, the United Nations System Standing Committee on Nutrition and UNICEF Joint Statement: “Community-based management of severe acute malnutrition”.
- UN WFP and UNICEF approved manufacturing facility.
- United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) registered manufacturing facility.
- Manufactured from United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) approved ingredient list.
- Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) enlisted manufacturing facility & DRAP approved product.
- Capacity: Current capacity is 110 tons per day (~ 1,105,500 RUSF or 1,204,500 RUTF or 1,474,000 LNS-PLW sachets per day).
- Packed in robust water proof food-grade packets.
- Guaranteed shelf life of 24 months (2 years) from the date of the manufacture, when stored up to 30°C at 65% relative humidity.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Nutrition Facts Composition is guaranteed through the “Best By” date.
For Bulk Order Pricing & Shipping Details (10,950 or more sachets), contact via email XGenNutrition1@gmail.com
Areas of Use:
Relief agencies, Charities & NGOs:
- Providing healthy, nutritional supplemental food to disaster areas that can be eaten directly from the packet / sachet without any mixing or cooking.
- Helping impoverished families and impoverished areas.
- School Health & Nutrition Programs to improve health and wellbeing of children.
- Nutritional meal for patients with malnutrition.
- Nutritional replacement meal for patients with difficulty to chew.
- Nutritional meal for patients with diet and weight management.
- Use as emergency food in ships and boats, hiking, biking, & more (waterproof sachets)
- Use as emergency stored food in disaster prone areas (no cooking or processing needed. Just knead the packet well, open & eat directly from the packet).
- Use as emergency survival meal in remote areas (2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture).
Meal Replacement / Add to your Existing Diet to balance vitamin & mineral intake:
- 1 packet (sachet) per day (check RDI table with “%DV” for US FDA recommended groups). Replace meal with nutritional RUTF or add RUTF to your existing diet to balance your vitamin & mineral intake.
RUTF for Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM):
- Has to be prescribed & initiated by a trained health & nutrition professional only.
- United Nations World Food Program (UN WFP) uses similar formulation for Severe Acute Malnutrition among children.
- Always consult with your doctor before starting a new diet and / or exercise.
- Check attached RDI table with “%DV” for US FDA recommended groups.